Quick Tips for a Better Life
Income & Expenses
- Spend some of your spare time increasing your income.
- Pay off any consumer debt or loans as quickly as possible.
- Don’t buy anything you don’t need or can’t afford.
- Don’t spend a lot of money on depreciating assets, like cars.
- Pay your bills promptly and in the most efficient manner.
Saving & Investing
- Invest at least 10% of your net, before you pay anyone else.
- Buy your own home as soon as you can comfortably afford it.
- Study all types of investments, even the ones you don’t own.
- Never invest in anything you don’t understand completely.
- Properly diversify your investments, including real assets.
- Never give up control of your accounts, even to an advisor.
Life & Finances
- Have written financial goals and review them regularly.
- Make sure you are fully insured and protected from loss.
- Create a will and instructions for those you leave behind.
- High savings and low debt can mitigate a financial crisis.
- Sound finances can greatly reduce the stress in your life.
- After you save 10% and pay your bills, enjoy your money.
- People are the reason for money, not the other way around.
Comments are closed.